- LAUGHING SO HARD OVER THE MOST RIDICULOUS SHIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, CLUTCHING THEIR STOMACHS, SNORTING AND STRUGGLING TO BREATHE
- Person A leaving tHIGH HICKEYS ON PERSON B (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
- BOTH OF THEM BEING THE BEST FRIENDS THAT EVERYONE JUST ASSUMES IS A COUPLE AND NO…
I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH ANY OF THIS. EVERYTHING IS PRECIOUS AND NOTHING HURTS.
The real problem with books-turned-movies isn’t “omg they didn’t include every single word in the book” it’s “omg they completely overlooked the main theme, threw out any significant allegories, took away all the emotional pull, an turned it into a boring action movie with a love triangle in it”
Just because you say that your “China Girl” costume isn’t racist (and use the reasoning that it’s because you got the dress in China and you’re a female) doesn’t mean that it’s not racist when you add a black wig and eye makeup to elongate the look of your eyes - especially when you call your costume “China Girl.”
- you are not broken
- sex may be a need for some but
- not for everyone
- and thats okay
- you aren’t broken YOU AREN’T BROKEN
- YOU ARE A LOVELY LITTLE BUTTON AND DON’T DESERVE THE SHIT YOU GET FROM BOTH THE LGBTQA+ AND CISHET COMMUNITIES
- I AM SO SORRY
Asked by Anonymous
we live under a fascist capitalist patriarchal regime. all of my pics r of me getting fucked… by the system
oh my god
THIS TOO GUYS. BE SAFE.
This is sorta manditory to reblog.
This joint kills you faster than the bubonic plaque. True
thats because it was designed in the lab to do that
Oh jesus christ. Not one of these “Let’s talk about the symptoms without discussing the realities of the disease!” shit posts. All these do is make people panic and think their cold is some sneaky form of Ebola.
OKAY LISTEN UP YOU GUYS. ITS TIME TO PULL UP A CHAIR, TURN ON YOUR SCIENCE EARS AND:
(I’m using Bill Nye because this is gonna be a goddamn science talk and I know you people love nostalgia)
HERE ARE SOME VERY IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT EBOLA:
- EBOLA IS ONLY TRANSMITTED THROUGH CONTACT WITH THE BLOOD OR BODY FLUID OF AN INFECTED PERSON.This is why one of its nicknames is “the Caregiver’s disease”! Because most people who contract it are people who were taking care of an infected patient or handled bodies with Ebola. So the general rule of thumb to avoid Ebola (and dozens of other disease much more prevalant everywhere) is: IF YOU SEE BLOOD OR BODILY FLUIDS THAT’S NOT FROM YOUR BODY - DON’T FUCKING TOUCH IT.
- THE EBOLA VIRUS HAS A SHITTY SURVIVAL RATE OUTSIDE A HOST. This means that once a strain of the virus leaves a person’s body outside through blood, vomit, snot, etc - it can’t survive very long at all. In fact many scientific studies find that it’s hard to estimate exactly how long it can survive because their samples tend to start to break down before they can even run tests. This means sitting on a toilet seat in Dallas will not get you fucking ebola.
- ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS THIS OUTBREAK HAS GOTTEN SO BAD IS DUE TO SHITTY HEALTH CONDITIONS AND INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE INFECTED COUNTRIES. And by shitty, I mean it’s hard to get clean water and supplies level of shitty. While we can argue about the shitty state of US healthcare (and it’s 100% valid discussion) - it really doesn’t compare to what these clinics have.
- IT DOES NOT HAVE A 100% MORTALITY RATE. Yes, it can be very deadly (from 25-90%), but again, most of the reasons it’s been so deadly is because of the shitty health conditions pointed out in #3. But it is completely possible to survive through Ebola if you get proper treatment (which you shouldn’t have it in the first place if you followed #1).
- NOT EVERY AFRICAN COUNTRY HAS BEEN INFECTED WITH EBOLA. In fact compared to other epidemics, the rate this one has spread is small (I mean it is tragic, no question about that, but objectively speaking it doesn’t even hold a candle to the Bubonic plague, Spanish Influenza, HIV/AIDS or even H1N1). The countries infected are Sierra Leone, Guinea and Liberia, all located in West Africa. And by infected, I mean about 0.0004% of their combined populations of 20 million are infected - which in pandemic terms this is tiny. So if you or your friends or your family who are either traveling or living in other parts of Africa you really shouldn’t worry about Ebola because- Africa is fucking huge.
- THERE IS NO SOLID EVIDENCE IT WAS CONSTRUCTED IN A LAB. This is a conspiracy theory that’s been thrown out there in order to explain why it’s so deadly. People get anxious, and they blame what they can.
And that’s it! It pretty much boils down to it’s really not something to panic about - and you shouldn’t handle other people’s bodily fluids or blood without proper equipment. Which- you really shouldn’t do that at anytime, anyplace.
I have this headcanon that the sheriff has had scott and stiles in the interrogation room many times.
And a very vivid image of the sheriff pulling up to the station and getting out of the squad car. And by the look on his face passersby think he has some hardened criminals in the back, bank robbers, or murderers, or sociopathic dog nappers.
And he opens the door and out tumbles a seven year old stiles, arms crossed not quite right over his chest, and looking very put out and then a contrite Scott after him, staring at the ground, floppy hair covering his eyes.
And he marches them into the station and makes them sit in the drunk tank until melissa comes to collect Scott. Probably puts them in interrogation at some point, and scott nervously fiddles with the empty bag of chips from the vending machine in the hall.
And the sheriff walks in and Stiles stands up and points and shouts “YOU’LL NEVER BREAK ME!” And Scott sucking in a deep breath from his inhaler and wailing “I broke the window!” And sighing in relief.Now I’m just picturing all the low level criminals in Beacon Hills loving Stiles; all the pick pockets, the prostitutes, the guys dragged in for fighting with their neighbors; they all love Stiles because everytime they’re hauled in he runs over and ‘interrogates’ them and it’s so cute and he always pats their hand and forgives them at the end and the Sheriff is never sure how to feel about this